IN STOCK - Next working day delivery or same day collection.
Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask certified to EN14683:2019
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Hygienic: Masks sealed in pack of 50
- 3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip.
- Outer Layer: non-woven fabric with water-repellent effect certified to EN146893:2019
- Middle layer (critical inner filtration layer): High efficiency melt blown polypropylene, an extremely fine mesh of synthetic polymer fibres.
- Inner layer: skin-friendly non-woven fabric
- With production date and LOT number printed on every box.
This mask is not to be confused with many other masks available with zero certification as well as only having only 95% or even 90% BFE (sometimes sold as dust masks). Most do not carry the IIR for fluid resistance either.
Specifications this Type IIR mask meets, certified to EN 14683:2019
- Size: 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): >98%
- Test method: As per EN14683:2019 Annex B
- Microbial Cleanliness: <30cfu/g
- Test Method: As per EN ISO 11737-1:2018
- Differential Pressure: <60Pa/cm²
- Test Method: As per EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 Annex C
- Splash Resistance: > 16kpa
- Test Method: ISO 22609:2004